mvcExpress version 1.3.1 released
this is important milestone for framework, as I consider it now as feature full framework.
This is feature list:
- ModuleCore – simplest module implementation.
- ModuleSprite, ModuleMovieClip – convenient modules extending Sprite and MovieClip.
- Based on Proxy pattern.
- Proxies can be mapped to class or interface, and optional name.
- Proxies automatically injected into commands, mediators and other proxies.
- Proxies can be retrieved with function. (not only injected)
- Lazy proxy instantiation option.
- Based on Mediator pattern
- 2 options to mediate the view.( map then mediate, or mediate directly).
- View can be mediated as interface or superclass.
- Based on Command pattern
- Can be mapped, and executed with messages.
- Can be executed directly.
- Build in command pooling (optional)
- Custom, string based messaging system. (very fast, faster then signals)
- Messages can be sent from modules, commands, proxies, mediators.
- Messages can be handled in mediators.
- Messages can trigger commands.
- Module to module communication through scope.
- Module data sharing with other modules through scope.
- Option to enable circular dependency injection.
- Automatically detects flex, view objects will be mediated only after ‘onCreationCopmleate’
I have 2 priorities now regarding mvcExpress:
- First and most important – writing learning material for mvcExpress. I have 2 ideas – written tutorial and video tutorial. Most likely I will end up making both. (I will also prepare workshop out of this material.)
- Secondly, I will start working on “mvcExpress LIVE” fork. This will be separated mvcExpress extenuation, that will add E to MVC. E stands for Engine. Engine will be implemented by using Processes and Tasks, and mainly dedicated to handle real time action games.
I also have interesting idea making WorkerModule, it will allow using multithreading with modules, and will hide worker implementation.